Complaint Review: Gateway Financial Award Inc. International Finance Department Ontario

• Submitted: Tue, March 31, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:highland lakes New Jersey
Gateway Financial Award Inc. International Finance Department Ontario
gateway financial award.com Nationwide Canada

Gateway Financial Award Inc. International Finance Department Ontario received check for $4875.00 told i won $55000.00 hung up when i questioned them. wanted my checking account info Ontario Nationwide

i received a check for $4875.00 and was told that i had won $55,000. All I had to do was give them my checking account info and I would have my winnings shortly. I questioned this because I did not remember entering any sweepstakes especially one in Canada since I do not live any where near Canada.

My special claim analysts name was Sandra Collins at 1-647-892-7655. I called several times and finally did get her on the phone. When I began asking questions that she could not answer she immediately hung up on me. I went as far as calling the bank that issued the check and they told me that the check was a fraud. It was drawn off of Partners Trust Bank, New Hartford office.

Im only glad that I did not fall for this but would like to make the general public aware so that some poor unsuspecting person does not get their checking account cleaned out.

Billie c.
highland lakes, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2009 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Financial-Award-Inc-International-Finance-Department-Ontario/nationwide/Gateway-Financial-Award-Inc-International-Finance-Department-Ontario-received-check-for--439534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Financial Award Inc. International Finance Department Ontario