Complaint Review: Gateway Financial Group

202 Glendale Ave Ontario, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1 778 869 1067
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Gateway Financial Group I received a letter stating that I won $193,000 from an International General Market Survey drawing. Ontario California

On October 26th 2010 I received a letter from Gateway Financial Group with an enclosex check for $3860.89.  This letter informed me that i has won $193,000 from an International Marketing Survey Drawing held on September 9,2010. The check was deducted from this amount to cover taxes from these winnings. The letter stated to call Donald Morrison a claims rep. to begin the claims process and a courier representative would hand deliver me the balance of these winnings.

The check  looked real and was issued from  American Railcar Leasing. I had never heard of them, so looked them up on line and called to inquire. I was informed by the customer rep. I spoke with that THIS IS A SCAM!!! She told me this was not  legit. And the company has been getting many calls from all over the country regarding this. They do not know how they ended up involved and it is in the process of investigation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Financial-Group/Ontario-California-91761/Gateway-Financial-Group-I-received-a-letter-stating-that-I-won-193000-from-an-Interna-655244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Financial Group