Complaint Review: Gateway Financial Inc

• Updated: Mon, November 24, 2008

• Reported By:Santa Monica California
Gateway Financial Inc
75 Bay Street Toronto, Ontario Canada

Gateway Financial Inc Sweepstake ripoff from Gateway Financial Toronto Ontario Canada

I received a letter from Gateway Financial Inc dated November 19, 2008, stating that I am a winner of a sweepstake in the amount of $100,000. Included were tickets serial number and lucky winning number. All I have to do is to deposit the encosed check for $4,900 to my bank account after I contact my claim agent by phone 1-905-783-0101. The claim agents name given was Mr David Jones.

The letter told me that the amount of $4,900 was given so that I can pay required government tax of $3,900, payable either by monegram or Western Union directly to the tax agent.

I did not acted on the letter and have no intention to do so.

Leon
Santa Monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Financial-Inc/Toronto-Ontario-M3M2J5/Gateway-Financial-Inc-Sweepstake-ripoff-from-Gateway-Financial-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-394668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Financial Inc