Complaint Review: Gateway Financial

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: CW — Detroit Michigan United States of America
Gateway Financial
Internet, Michigan United States of America

Gateway Financial Christine and Jason Harassment and unprofessional conduct Internet, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: I Can't Imagine Why?

On November 7, 2012, I received a call from Christine regarding my payment for my vehicle. I confirmed with a promise to pay on Friday November 9,2012. Well, on Friday morning at about 10:15 am, I received a call from Christine again asking about my payment. This irritated me especially since I had already confirmed on Wednesday. When I spoke with a manager, he was rude as well. He kept debating with me as to whether it was harassment. I did not appreciate the harassment especially after I just got home from major surgery. I have a few more payments left and I will certainly give bad reviews to anyone who will be financed through Gateway Financial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-Financial/Internet-Michigan-/Gateway-Financial-Christine-and-Jason-Harassment-and-unprofessional-conduct-Internet-Mich-967319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway Financial

I Can't Imagine Why?

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

YOU were the one who was late with a payment.  If poor YOU doesn't like calls from BILL COLLECTORS, then POOR YOU should pay the bills on time, every time.