Complaint Review: Gateway energy

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Bob — little egg harbor New Jersey
Gateway energy
Nationwide USA

Gateway energy cheated me for three years,was supposed to get a military discount montebello, new york Nationwide

I began doing business with gateway energy about 4 years ago,not realizing that I was being ripped off all the while. I have been on a budget plan with them,and it was supposed to be a fixed rate but that was not what they did and they were supposed to increase it last year  by a small amount but inadvertantly decreased it by about $60.00 per month so now they hit me with a huge bill. I don't know what to do about this, I wish I could get some help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-energy/nationwide/Gateway-energy-cheated-me-for-three-yearswas-supposed-to-get-a-military-discount-montebe-1171318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway energy