Complaint Review: Gateway of India

• Submitted: Fri, October 28, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, October 28, 2011

• Reported By: gs — New Milford New Jersey United States of America
Gateway of India
299 Queen Anne Road, Teaneck, NJ 07666 Teaneck, New Jersey United States of America

Gateway of India Disrespectful/Abusive Manager/Owner Teaneck, New Jersey

It is the worst ever indian restaurant that i have been to in states. I love indian food. But i suggest stay away from this
place. I went there with my girlfriend who does not know much about indian food. The owner/manager was so disrespectful and was getting irritated when my girlfriend tried to seek a little help in ordering.

The server didn't even understand what we ordered. We had to repeat our whole order five-six times for him to understand. We asked them a question about the dish they served us and the waiter had to call the manager to answer that. The manager looked furious and started yelling at us! Can you believe that!! Finally we decided to cancel everything
and leave as it already spoiled our evening and you won't believe how disrespectful the manager was when we left. I have passed by this restaurant quiet a few times and always wondered why is it always empty.
I guess now i know why!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2011 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-of-India/Teaneck-New-Jersey-07666/Gateway-of-India-DisrespectfulAbusive-ManagerOwner-Teaneck-New-Jersey-792962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway of India