Complaint Review: Gateway tax services

• Updated: Thu, June 19, 2014

• Reported By: cynthia — Los Angeles California
Gateway tax services
Manchester and Broadway and Creshaw los angeles, California USA

Gateway tax services use to be Instant tax services. This company said they gave me a paper check of 300 they suppost to did my taxes and charge me 400 which i never recieve any money from them the IRS gave me a print out saying gateway owe me 956.00 but they dont want to release me funds los angeles California

I am reporting a ripoff at gateway tax sevice in Los Angeles CA.

They are stating they did my taxes in 2011 and gave me a paper check of 300 and charge me 400 to prepare them i never received any money from them so the IRS told me this company has my 956.00 in their bank account so I went into the crensahw office to speak with someone and he was not trying to hear what i had to say they are not trying to refund none of my money they are truly a big ripoff.

Cynthia,  Los A ngeles Caifornia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2014 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gateway-tax-services/los-angeles-California/Gateway-tax-services-use-to-be-Instant-tax-services-This-company-said-they-gave-me-a-pap-1156090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway tax services