tractor

gateway@linkpt.net Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-462-9028
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Foreclosurestore Training, Gateway@linkpt.net, Jordon Publishing Debited my bank account for $39.95; expect there may be other debits. Internet

This started out to be a free 7-day trial; however, attempts to cancel were not recognized even though I replied to their incoming emails.

When I telephoned Foreclosure, was told my name was not recognized even though I contacted the company that held my User ID and Password.

Upon checking my bank account today online discovered a debit in the amount of $39.95 under name of Gateway - telephone #1-800-462-9028.

I called this number and answering company was Jordan (sp) Publishing Company. I pressed #2 as requested to get to customer service and waited over 20 minutes with no response (just music in background) and then was just disconnected.

This appears to be some kind of scam - with a lot of run-around; different company names, etc.

How many people have had their bank accounts debited this way?

Bobbie
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gatewaylinkptnet/internet/Foreclosurestore-Training-Gatewaylinkptnet-Jordon-Publishing-Debited-my-bank-account-f-423634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway@linkpt.net