Complaint Review: Gateway@linkpt.net

• Updated: Sat, April 09, 2011

• Reported By:Rector Arkansas
Gateway@linkpt.net
gateway@linkpt.net Internet U.S.A.

Gateway@linkpt.net I received an email from this email address saying it was a receipt for my order for the amt of $49.90. They accessed my personal information, address, everything. total violation! Internet

*Consumer Comment: I may know what this is!

I was checking my email when I came across a msg from a Lane Chase. This person sent me a so called receipt for $49.90. I checked my account and sure enough Lane Chase has stolen some of my money. (They) have somehow gained access to my personal information. And I would really like to get my money back.

Rebecca
Rector, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2007 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gatewaylinkptnet/internet/Gatewaylinkptnet-I-received-an-email-from-this-email-address-saying-it-was-a-receipt-for-230072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gateway@linkpt.net

I may know what this is!

AUTHOR: DavidinWY - (United States of America)

04/09/2011

I am not sure if this is correct or not. I have no connection to the company, or R. Rector. I also received a letter from the very same eddress "gateway@linkpt.net", and could not figure out what it was. So I did a little research on the company, and found they had a bunch of entertainers.

I also remembered a little while back when a bunch of XM Radio personalities got canned. I still wanted to listen to them, and sure enough, on the (for me, lets say I anted to listen to Stephanie Miller, she has her own studio called (SM RADIO PRODUCTIONS)  I am now almost convinced that the afformentiond eddress (gateway@linkpt.net) is the same production studio Mrs. Rector got in her battle with. I don't know if it was for Stephanie Miller or some other on-air personnality. Can you remember Mrs. Rector?

Good Luck!