Bob

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Rich from Brentwood — Brentwood Essex Other United Kingdom
Gatwick Valet Parking Services Company

Gatwick Valet Parking Services Company Booked on-line, took 39 no booking number sent, not answering phone or emails rip off! DO NOT USE! Internet

searched google for parking at gatwick airport. Around two or three places from the top of the page saw what appeared to be a great deal 'park at gatwick seven days for 38. website: Gatwick valet parking services company,  I booked online and paid with my visa debit card. The money was taken from my account. I did not receive my booking reference as stated on the website, nor did I receive any answer from the phone when I called.  The phone just rings and rings and cuts off after a few minutes. I have had no reply from the web email address which is found in their Terms and Conditions page, In all its a total rip off and fraudulent taking money for services they do not intend to carry out. I now have to re book my parking with hopefully a bonafide company. Do not use Gatwick Valet Parking Services Company it is a fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gatwick-Valet-Parking-Services-Company/internet/Gatwick-Valet-Parking-Services-Company-Booked-on-line-took-39-no-booking-number-sent-n-947550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gatwick Valet Parking Services Company