Complaint Review: Gatwick Valet Parking Services

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Welling United Kingdom
Gatwick Valet Parking Services

Gatwick Valet Parking Services Took Payment - No Service - No Contact = RIP OFF !!! Internet

PLEASE do not use this Company.  On the Friday before more holiday on Monday 17 September I booked meet and greet parking online with the promise of a confirmatory e-mail that never ever arrived.  I rang the Company constantly and there is never any answer.  I spoke to my Bank to see if there was a payment pending and they couldn't help me.  I rang the Company right up until about 10.00 am on the Monday that I flew out - no answer.  I checked my Bank account to see if a payment had been taken and it hadn't.  I then made alternative arrangements to get to and from the airport.

On my return a week later I checked my bank account and the Company had taken 45 from my account on 17 September and it showed on my statement on 18 September.

My Bank have advised that I need to contact the Company by e-mail and request the return of my 45.  If the Company have not dealt with my request within 14 days the Bank will  take it up for me.

I contacted them yesterday, via their website, and have not heard from them and, as usual, they are not answering their 'phone.  I believe this is either a scam or they have gone bust - DO NOT USE THEM.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gatwick-Valet-Parking-Services/internet/Gatwick-Valet-Parking-Services-Took-Payment-No-Service-No-Contact-RIP-OFF-Inter-947292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gatwick Valet Parking Services