Complaint Review: Gatwick valet parking servies

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: kels — colehill Internet United Kingdom
Gatwick valet parking servies

Gatwick valet parking servies Meet and Greet service that never showed up at Gatwick! Internet

Booked a meet and greet service about 2 weeks before we were due to go on holiday to Tunisia from South terminal Gatwick, my partner spoke to a man from the company to check out where his car would be parked and how many miles from the airport it was, told him it would be about 3 miles away. All seemed good, so booked it in for a week paid via visa over the internet, set off and made good time to the airport, we were 15 minutes early, anyhow, I'd been ringing the company since 11:40, we arrived at 12 midday and they were due to pick our car up at 12:15, I got the engaged tone the whole time, by half past 12 we're slightly panicking, and by 12:40, I asked another meet and greet chap whilst showing him our paperwork, had he heard of this company? (our flight went at 3) He told us they went bust at the beginning of the week! We booked it on the 11th August. Had no call or email to say the company has gone under. Had to park the car in the long stay car park at an extra 104 cost on top of the 39 we gave this company! It would also appear looking at there website they are still trading, which I dont understand?! Yet when I've rang to speak to someone, although it now rings, no one answers!
I don't understand how they are still trading if they are, and why no one let us know! Very frustrating!
Now trying to get our money back with visa.
Any help in getting this info out there so other people don't make the same mistake would be great!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gatwick-valet-parking-servies/internet/Gatwick-valet-parking-servies-Meet-and-Greet-service-that-never-showed-up-at-Gatwick-Int-939426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gatwick valet parking servies