factory

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: FAKE REPORT

*Author of original report: GMX Fraud

*General Comment: Response to your post

*Consumer Comment: Gauge Media Experts is a scam

If you are reading this either you have been scammed or you are Gauge Media Experts.

The reason why I am doing this is to save individual and companies from so called Gauge Media Experts or GMX.

There is one person who portends to be David Washington, Ryan or Matt or he might use different name. They called them self a Mortgage lead provider or marketing company for Mortgage companies.

They will tell you that they have access to a data base and they will provide you leads by marketing your company or yourself. They will charge you upfront a fee usually $773.50 and they are very good at sending you all the documents contracts, invoices and so on

After talking my money, they never picked up my phone or replied to my emails.

Be very care full this is a scam a fraud. Day time robbery, once you sign the paper work they will use your signature and make withdrawal from your account without your permission.  Since they are using multiple addresses no one so far was able to trace them. However recently I have done my own investigation and found out that they are totally fraud. I have all his information if any one needs.

If you have been scammed by this group please contact me immediately I will tell you how to handle this. Leave your name and tell # and I will contact you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gauge-Media-Experts/internet/Gauge-Media-Experts-GMX-Scam-by-Gauge-Media-Experts-GMX-Internet-975206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gauge Media Experts

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

FAKE REPORT

AUTHOR: DWashington - (United States of America)

This person is a Lier that is using a fake name. This person is currently going out of business because of BAD business. BUt what do you expect from someone from who hates you because you are not from the middle east.

We have already had his Credit Card canceled and are working with CC issuer to have this person charged for fraudulent / criminal perjury to try and chargeback.  His perjury carries a maximum prison term of 10 years.

Everything we do is 100% document and provable. We have all documents with his signature to put him in jail.  This person lied to his CC hold to chargeback and we nailed him for it.   Now, the only question is do we want to help VISA put him in jail for up to  10 years????

GMX Fraud

AUTHOR: Jaime valdez - (United States of America)

Hello; Anh

I am sorry that you also became their victim. Please file an online compliant with the FBI

online fraud department. You should also write a letter to your state financial Bureau.

You can open up a dispute with your bank and try to recover your money.

Show them this report and let them know its fraud. Go to scambook.com and write a report against them as well. Do not let these thiefs blackmale you. You can contact me by.

Jaime dot valdez 9073 g$mail dot com.  once you contact we both can move forward I do have some important evidence against them. Its a matter of time they will be caught.

#3 General Comment

Response to your post

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

I as well have fallen for the same scam.  I would like to know if you have taken further action.  please call when available.  ask for tim five zero nine two five two four zero zero zero

Gauge Media Experts is a scam

AUTHOR: Anh Nguyen - (United States of America)

I too am victim of Gauge Media Experts. Everything you stated was exactly the way it happen to me. My initial deposit was $984 because of choosing the higher guarantee. They strung me along and were very responsive until they recieved their deposit.

They followed up with a few emails and then disappeared. They won't call me back or respond to any emails. The only time I did get a reply was when I threatened to report them to the BBB. They in returned threatened to report me to the mortgage fraud company and stated the BBB is a joke. Funny how they try to accuse me of fraud when there were no mortgage transactions linked between them and me.

I have been trying to get my refund back for weeks and no luck. All my research leads me to believe that they are pretty advanced and post their own reviews and fake youtube videos. I tried to reverse phone check them and nothing came back. Their address does not come back with their company name. Yellow page information is not available.

They also go by the name of Michael Patton and use the company name of Go Media Express.

I'm at a lost here. Hard to try and recover anything when I'm dealing with a nonresponsive ghost company.

I too have saved all the conversations and contracts from them.
 How do I get in contact with you? Per the terms I am not allowed to leave my contact information. Please advise.