- Report: #945628
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Gaurav Sahora
Gaurav Sahorasq65, Hauz khas apartments, New Delhi, 110049 Internet India
Gaurav Sahora Sandeep Kumar, Mintu Jatt, Arun Singh - email@example.com Gaurav Sahora Uses Flippa.com to Steal from Buyers Looking to Buy His Sites New Delhi, India Internet
*Author of original report: Gaurav Sahora, (AKA Sandeep Kumar) Uses Flippa.com as Platform to Con and Steal from Buyers
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
* claims to be selling to raise money for a Software as a Service (SaaS) business he's working on
* solicits Buy It Now (BIN) offers through the Private Message section of Flippa to increase price
* manipulates a buyer friendly to himself (or perhaps himself)
* once auction is complete, seller contacts loosing bidders claiming buyer can't pay
* offers to sell the site to you
Seller is very helpful through payment of installments. Once complete, he drops communication and you find that key elements of the business don't work are aren't delivered. In my case:
* domain transfer never completed to my domain company
* supplier key to the business was non-responsive to my communications
* pivotal marketing details missing or incomplete
* the 30-day support offered never took place
If you see this seller (or an alias like him) on Flippa.com, avoid him and let Flippa admin know about this report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 03:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gaurav-Sahora/internet/Gaurav-Sahora-Sandeep-Kumar-Mintu-Jatt-Arun-Singh-mintujaat12gmailcom-Gaurav-Sahora-945628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.