Complaint Review: Gazelle

• Updated: Fri, July 25, 2014

• Reported By: Shawn Dant — Hiddenite North Carolina
Boston, Massachuetts USA

Gazelle Hustlers and Scam Artist's!!!!! Boston Massachuetts

I sent Gazelle 2 brand new IPhone 4S 16GB in the box with everything included and Gazelle originally offered me $120 per phone. After they received the first phone they forwarded $120 to my Paypal Account but then stated they would only give me $65 for the other phone. I told them "absolutely not" and asked them why only $65 since both cell phones were identical, and then they tried saying that my other phone was a Sprint Phone that wasn't unlocked. I'm sorry but I practice law and know what service provider I was using!!! So the phone was sent back and the serial numbers were incorrect, etc.. Anyway, they stole my good phone and tried to hustle me in the process. I'm waiting on them to send the phone back to me then I'm filing a law suit against this bogus company. Scam artists!!! Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gazelle/Boston-Massachuetts/Gazelle-Hustlers-and-Scam-Artists-Boston-Massachuetts-1164971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gazelle