Complaint Review: Gc Services Limited Patnership

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:43232 Ohio
Gc Services Limited Patnership
Hilton Corp Dr Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-753-8354
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Gc Services Limited Patnership bad employer bad for business ripoff Columbus Ohio

GC Services bad to their employees bad business

I was a former GC debt collector and yes I believe they treat their employees like crap. I was fired for a no call no show that was not a no call no show. Basically I called into a manager and told him I would not be in. Name one Erin Nichols who is the biggest jerk in the world. He belittles his employees and makes it to where they don't want to come to work basically.

I called off with the intention of making up the time during the week; however due to a misunderstanding they tried to get me for a no call no show and since they couldn't get me for that they got me for an occurence. But according to company policy I had the opportunity to make up the 8 hours that I missed but since I was not able to do that and was given an occurence I decided not to make the time up but since I had told my boss that I had intentions on making the time up before they gave me the occurence they got me for a no call no show on friday.

My schedule actually put me in at 930 and that is the time I came in. So they terminated me which I believe is wrong but I Think there is more to it than that.

I believe they were caught with their pants down because a complaint was filed with them at the bbb due to a complaint from a person that owed a student loan. Under the advise of a manager to call his employer and verify employment but that is entirely another story.

I believe that channel 10 who had investigated this company before should dig a lot deeper for I know of employees that take information home such as social security # and names and # to make there quota on the collection floor just to make a buck; that is scandalous

43232, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gc-Services-Limited-Patnership/Columbus-Ohio-43232/Gc-Services-Limited-Patnership-bad-employer-bad-for-business-ripoff-Columbus-Ohio-116237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gc Services Limited Patnership