respectively

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: Yvonne — Jacksonville fl Florida
Ge Capital Loan
Internet USA

Ge Capital Loan Albert Green, Was told to get a money pak to receive a loan. I got the money, Never got the loan.  Internet

*Author of original report: I know I have been scammed!

*UPDATE Employee: Consumer Alert

*Consumer Comment: The scammer used GE Capital's name

I tried to get a loan from GE Capital,  They told me that I would have to get green dot  money pak for $60.00, I did a couple of hours later they told me I needed to ge a another money pak for $70.00 dollars, I did.  The next day they told me I had an outstanding medical bill on my credit report (not true) and I would need to pay $138.00 more to receive the loan.

I told Albert Green that that I do not have any outstanding bills on my credit report.  I asked for a refund, I was told that the government has my money.  I also told Albert Green  I did what was asked of me but you didn't.

Instead of getting a loan I got ripped off.  Albert Green called me a couple of wks ago to say if I send $60.00

I would receive my loan, that is not going to happen.  These people have thick Indian accents. People steer

clear of Ge Capital loan.  I lso called Ge Bank to report this ripoff, never heard back from the.  You would think

a well know company such as GE would want to know about such criminal activity when their name is involved.

Albert Green's phone numer is 662 550 6283  Robert phone number is 662 701 6493.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ge-Capital-Loan/internet/Ge-Capital-Loan-Albert-Green-Was-told-to-get-a-money-pak-to-receive-a-loan-I-got-the-mo-1131905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ge Capital Loan

I know I have been scammed!

AUTHOR: YP Baldwin - ()

I applied for an online loan out of desperation (death in the family) not knowing there were so many scammers

out there. I should have researched GE Capital first that is my fault, however this is a lesson well learned.

I am intelligent enough not to fall for another scam. Trust me they are still trying!!  I know I am not going to get my money back.  I am simply trying to warn people about these scammers!!!!

Consumer Alert

AUTHOR: GECapital - ()

GE Capital provides private label and bankcard credit programs to retailers and consumers in the United States and Canada. We do not provide personal loans via the purchase or use of prepaid money cards, nor do we call or email potential customers to request personal information to establish prepaid cards or personal loans. The offer you outline above appears to be an attempt to fraudulently obtain money or access your confidential financial information and is not associated with, authorized or sponsored by GE Capital or GE Capital Retail Bank. If you believe you have been a victim, you should contact local authorities. More information is available at www.ftc.gov.

As a reminder, to protect your identity and the security of your financial accounts, never give your personal credit card or other financial information to people who call or email you without verifying who they are.

The scammer used GE Capital's name

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - ()

Yes, you were scammed. GE Capital doesn't ask you to send money in advance from a Green Dot Money Pac card.

These scammers use fake business names, fake personal names, throw away phones, and ask you to send money up front in advance through an untraceable method such as a reloadable card. The scammer keeps taking funds from you until you catch onto the scam.

You can report it to the police, but it is doubtful that they can do anything. You have lost your money. Go to FTC(dot)gov and read up on these scams so you don't fall for another one. Because you have sent money, you are much more likely to be a target of the scammers again in the future through a different scam, but the same result.

Learn to recognize the red flags and don't send any more money through an untraceable method (western union/money gram/reloadable card). Don't give access to your bank account.

GE Capital has no control over scammers that use their name in a scam. How would they stop them???? These guys are just sitting in a boiler room somewhere halfway around the world running this scam on anyone that will fall for it. It is up to you to safeguard your funds.