Complaint Review: Ge Capital

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: bryan — Montrose Colorado
Ge Capital
Internet USA

Ge Capital John Morrison I had gotten an email from them stating that I was approved for a loan and I called both numbers and the One i had got a hold of John Morrison and he stated that I was approved for a Loan I just have to pay a Security Deposit of $160.61 to be able to get my Loan and thats not right and he keeps on calling me. Los Angeles California

*General Comment: Very smart person

I had gotten an Email from Ge captial stating that I had gotten a loan from them and to Contact them by Phone so i called John Morrison. John told me that I had to pay $161.61 for a security Deposit and he told me that I must pay that in order to get the Loan of $500.00 to 5,000.00 and thats not right it is a ripoff. Then John keeps on calling me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ge-Capital/internet/Ge-Capital-John-Morrison-I-had-gotten-an-email-from-them-stating-that-I-was-approved-for-1166076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ge Capital

#1 General Comment

Very smart person

AUTHOR: Nickyx13 - ()

I'm not sure how I stumbled onto this particular report but when I searched for this particular company and saw so many people who fell for this scam I just had to post and say Congratulations for being smart enough to realize this wasn't right.  Anytime a company asks for a Greendot card (or equivelant) they are a scam.  No self respecting lending agency would go this route.  Only scammers who know the customer will never, ever get his or her money back because the money is long gone and untraceable.