Complaint Review: Ge Capitol

• Reported By: Kali — Mesquite Nevada United States of America
Ge Capitol
GECRB PO Box 965004 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Ge Capitol Ge Capitol will not send title. Orlando, Florida

*Consumer Comment: This really is just too easy.

*Consumer Comment: Did you call GE Capital back

My boyfriend and I purchased a pop-up tent trailer several years ago through GE financing.    Less that a year later he payed off the trailer but has never received a title.  We have called GE multiple times, they tell us the title will be in the mail and we will receive it within 45 days....we have never gotten it.  I called again this past Monday and was told they would release it electronically to our local DMV.  Guess what?  Nevada DMV can't receive titles electronically. I have tried to get it through the dealer we purchased the trailer from but they went out of business. I am at my wits end.  I have a serious buyer for the trailer and cannot sell it because I can't get a title!!!  I do not know what to do!! HELP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ge-Capitol/Orlando-Florida-32896-5004/Ge-Capitol-Ge-Capitol-will-not-send-title-Orlando-Florida-871605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ge Capitol

This really is just too easy.

AUTHOR: Southern Chemical and Equipment LLC - (USA)

First of all, it is Ge Capital, not GE Capitol.

Second, you paid it of, (not payed).

Now, with the third grade spelling lesson out of the way, all you need is your sales contract and proof that you PAID it off.

Stay off the phone.

Take this in person to the Dept. of Motor Vehicles, and ask to see a supervisor.

The supervisor will coordinate the delivery of the release from the lender, and will do the title application for you.

There are several different ways to get this done.

But, your actions must be taken in person, or by certified mail.

Phone calls do not protect your legal rights.

And, you CAN sell the trailer on a bill of sale if needed.

The original dealer has absolutely nothing to do with anything

GE Capital is the one responsible to deliver the release, as they actually held the title, not the dealer.

Did you call GE Capital back

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

Did you call back GE Capital and tell them that NV does not receive electronic titles and ask them to send you a hard copy?