Complaint Review: Ge Money Care Credit

• Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Ge Money Care Credit
http://www.gemoney.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

GE Care Credit Customer ServiceGe Money Care Credit Bad Customer Service Supervisors Web Based Web Based

*Consumer Comment: GE MONEY BANK

*Consumer Comment: I use Care Credit/GEMB

I was going to write them a letter but I think that this will have more impact on the company if I post a report. The web site of this company is not user oriented. It dos not allow to make more than one payment at a time. Yes I really say payment. You want to pay and you cannot do it??? On their web it is said you can cancel a pending payment and you cannot do it. This web site is not at all user oriented and has a lot of legal breaches. But I am not here to sue this company, as I have also invested some money in GE financial. I am here to report bad business practices hoping that it will be corrected in the future.

When I called the customer service I received poor service that I felt I should bring to your attention. Trying to explain my concerns to a supervisor, she got mad and just hangs p on me. Unacceptable! So if somebody from GE is reading this report, please go to my file (Has normally this call was monitored) and listen to it. Then take the appropriate actions that nobody receives this treatment again.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2008 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ge-Money-Care-Credit/nationwide/GE-Care-Credit-Customer-ServiceGe-Money-Care-Credit-Bad-Customer-Service-Supervisors-Web-B-361088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ge Money Care Credit

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

DOES NOT FIX ITS MISTAKES - It just denies everything and even when you can PROVE they or their website is at fault, they will continue to screw their best customers.

Just do an internet search on Complaints "GE MONEY" and you will find thousands of unhappy customers all over the world all having the same problems with GE Money!

I use Care Credit/GEMB

AUTHOR: Ruth - (U.S.A.)

I am not sure if you are speaking in regards to the same company or card. I have used them since the beginning of 2008. I have had no problems using the card, customer service, making my payments in a timely manner, or GE applying my payments to my account incorrectly.

I am in VERY good standing, I always make my payments on time, sometimes I pay MORE than the minimum required. I think I only used their online payment system once but had no problems with it. I usually pay ALL my bills through my banks online bill pay which I suggest you do so you may have a record of everything you pay and if anything happens to that payment the financial institution would take full responsibility for any fees accrued if the payment address was not incorrect. BUT my bank has Care Credit/GEMB on file so all I had to do was click on their name and it's a next day delivery of payment.

The card is under my father's name since he helped me get the credit but I am solely responsible for the account. The only minor "problem" I have had with customer service is when I call the CSR tell me they can't speak with me because my name is not on the account. Which in turn I tell them to look in the notes because my father already sent the authorization letter notifying them he gives permission for GEMB/Care Credit to speak with me since I am the one responsible for paying, etc. BUT it's not a big problem.

You can go on their website and check your current balance and even get your statements delivered through email if you don't want paper statements. As far as you wanting automatic payments, I agree with you that their website is not set up for this service; but again if you want automatic payments then make the payments through your online bill pay. You may set up automatic payments to any biller through there.

Good luck!