Complaint Review: Ge Money

Ge Money
http://www.walmartcreditcard.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Ge Money Walmart Credit card Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: WOW...really?

I applied for Walmart Credit card in Quincy, I was told that I will get $25 credit if I open, I applied and got my card, swiped in walmart after that, when i called to check $25 credit and regisgter online, I was told that they can't support me as SSN on the card dont match mine and they are not ready to change even after harrasing me with all security questions, I was told to go to Walmart and call from Manager their with id and socail to verify by them. I went to Quincy Walmart and there is not manager that day, then I wen to natick, MA then the support guy says I have to mail my social to them. I am so pissed off. I have spent $70 to rent car to get this changed. I am really frustrated, I have not received $25 credit and I got ripped off by these sales guys, I don't know why the hell they cant do it over phone or in walmart, I was issued credit card with out verifying any social, why do they need to correct my social ????????

The Manager I talked to was so rude, I have been in customer service for 6 years, I have not seen people like Ge Money till today. Now I moved to new address and I don't know what to do, If i cancel I don't know whose credit history will get screwed( I don't think they will allow me to do that also as ssn wont match ).

GE Money are not customer friendly and they are cheats, how can I trust them and send my social when their computers screwed up my accout.

Riprip
cambridge, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2009 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ge-Money/nationwide/Ge-Money-Walmart-Credit-card-Nationwide-458967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ge Money

WOW...really?

AUTHOR: Neal - (U.S.A.)

You spent $70+ on a rental car to get a $25.00 credit? I've got a $5.00 bill I trade you for your $50.00 LOL, get serious man, why, why, why?