Complaint Review: Geeks Home and Office

• Submitted: Thu, March 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 08, 2012

• Reported By: silverhawk — Boiling Springs South Carolina United States of America
Geeks Home and Office
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Geeks Home and Office TecDirect and Geeks Home and Office ripoff Dallas, Texas

I received an email from Tecdirect the third week of February, 2012 concerning a computer repair service call.  The job was for $45/hour, but in the instructions it stated that there was no spend limit as long as the problem was resolved to the customer's satisfaction.  The Client company is Geeks Home and Office who was actually paying me for the job.  Services were completed and the customer was happy, but I have not yet received payment.    I have been in contact with Gus at "Geeks Home and Office" and he has been giving me the run-around - telling me to go to tekdirect to collect payment and they have been referring me back to "Geeks Home and Office".  It's been almost 3 weeks and I still haven't received payment for hours worked - including repairing the user application on their pc and removing viruses from the user pc.  I contacted the customer and their credit card was charged for the call by "Geeks Home and Office" and I haven't seen any money for the 4 hours I spent on the job. [continued below]....
.....  Do Not Do Any Business with "Geeks Home and Office "nor "TecDirect", either as a customer or as a technician.  They Will Rip You Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geeks-Home-and-Office/Dallas-Texas-/Geeks-Home-and-Office-TecDirect-and-Geeks-Home-and-Office-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-850508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geeks Home and Office