Complaint Review: Geeks Home and Office

• Updated: Fri, February 24, 2012

• Reported By: Skeet — St Francis Wisconsin United States of America
Geeks Home and Office

Geeks Home and Office Won't pay me for hours worked, Internet

I received an email from Tecdirect the first week of February, 2012 concerning a computer repair service call.  The job was for $25/hour, but in the instructions it stated that there was no spend limit as long as the problem was resolved to the customer's satisfaction.  The Client company is Geeks Home and Office who was actually paying me for the job.  Services were completed and the customer was happy, but I have not yet received payment.

I have been in contact with Dave at "Geeks" and he has been giving me the run-around - telling me to go to tekdirect to collect payment and they have been referring me back to "Geeks".  It's been almost 3 weeks and I still haven't received payment for hours worked - including a video card and mileage.  I contacted the customer and they were charged $350 for the call by "Geeks" and I haven't seen any of that money.  Do Not Do Any Business with "Geeks", either as a customer or as a technician.  They Will Rip You Off!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2012 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geeks-Home-and-Office/internet/Geeks-Home-and-Office-Wont-pay-me-for-hours-worked-Internet-844374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geeks Home and Office