Complaint Review: Geeks On Steroids

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:Webbers Falls Oklahoma
Geeks On Steroids
geeksonsteroids.com Internet Colombia

Geeks On Steroids on 5/23/2007 I paid half 275.00 for web site as of 8/9/2007 I dont have site or a refund Ripoff Colombia Colomba Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Reason Site Was Not Put Online

when I ask for money to be refunded they would say site would be ready in two hours or by tonight they just had me beliving it was always going to work but it was always some one else's fault.After 79 days and 275.00 later I told them to hang it up.I think the only thing they are good at is stealing money.I dont think they know a thing about making a web site.I have all the e-mail's that I sent and received.Everthing on there web site is a lie.Please dont use them they have stole enough.I truley belive that what goes around comes around

Jerry
Webbers Falls, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2007 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geeks-On-Steroids/internet/Geeks-On-Steroids-on-5232007-I-paid-half-27500-for-web-site-as-of-892007-I-dont-have-266838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geeks On Steroids

Reason Site Was Not Put Online

AUTHOR: Janeth - (Colombia)

I personally talked with Jerry several times but she does not seem to understand the problem. Her site is finished and she has approved everything but she does not have any hosting set up. We were going to host the site for her but was unable to do so because she does not have the password and login information for her domain name.

We were hired to build the site and there is no way for me to get the domain name information. If she does not have the correct information there is nothing I can do to get it.

Janeth