Mississippi

• Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Chammers — Redding California
Geeks on Site
169 E. Flagler St. #1012 Miami, Florida United States of America

Geeks on Site FixFlash Geeks on Site will not pay Technicians - Fraud Miami, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Reed worked out a Resolution with me.

I performed 9 hours of repair work for Geeks on Site 1099 Contract. The last dispatch was a client with a 4 hour block, worth around $300. The customer had a bad stick of RAM. I removed the RAM and the computer booted fine. This only took 1 hour of work, because I cleaned computer of viruses and removed bloatware as well. The day after the customer called me, because he looked me up in the phone book from the Technician Name on the Geeks on Site Invoice. I told the customer to call Geeks on Site, and said more or less they would dispatch me to see why his computer would not boot this time. Well, during the phone call the customer said he already confirmed this with the technician, which I did not confirm anything with the customer, but the customer enjoyed me and believed I was a great technician so he decided to say what he wanted to say. I did not leave my personal information with the customer. [continued below]....
.....

Therefore Geeks on Site, with no other proof besides that "confirmed with technician" quote with the dispatch, the company terminated my contract. This means I would not receive my pay. This is a ripoff, and I hope this little posting helps other onsite technicians to look away, because your wasting your time. There are many other technicians that have gone without pay from this horrendous company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geeks-on-Site/Miami-Florida-33131/Geeks-on-Site-FixFlash-Geeks-on-Site-will-not-pay-Technicians-Fraud-Miami-Florida-1045274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geeks on Site

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Reed worked out a Resolution with me.

AUTHOR: pvfoleyge - ()

I was contacted by Matt in their Customer Relations Dept. I explained my situation to him and he was able to work out a resolution that was satisfying. I want to thank him and recant my previous post.