- Report: #1054773
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Geeks.com
Geeks.com43195 business park drive temecula, California USA
Geeks.com pay for new get a non new temecula California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have purchased from Geeks.com a.k.a. Computer Geeks a BRAND NEW laptop Dell Inspiron 17R 5720 but instead I have received a USED one.
The proving facts are the following:
1. The previous owner of the laptop received has left a manually burned dvd titled "National Treasure Book of Secrets - Nicolas Cage" inside the dvd drive.
2. The previous owner of the laptop received has already registered the laptop with DELL one month before I have received the laptop.
3. The brand new condition of the product purchased was clearly stated on its sales order and in the following link: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=SIL-5720-I7220-PON
Be aware of the fact that Geeks.com a.k.a. Computer Geeks is committing fraud to customers.
order number: AC6111478. order date: 5/16/2013
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geekscom/temecula-California-92590/Geekscom-pay-for-new-get-a-non-new-temecula-California-1054773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.