Complaint Review: Geico Auto Insurance

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Debr821 — Houston Texas
Geico Auto Insurance
One Geico Boulevard Fredericksburg, Virginia United States of America

Geico Auto Insurance Continuous Calls and Still No Insurance Coverage Fredericksburg, Virginia

On March 21, 2013 I requested an auto policy for my vehicle. I paid for the first month on-line.  Beginning 3 days later I began receiving calls for additional information.  I called and spent 30 minutes twice with a representative and was told everything was okay and the policy was intact.  I then began receiving calls again stating nobody had put the notes in the file and they would get it corrected.  One hour later I received, yet, another call that stated that they could not insure my vehicle because the vehicle was in my ex-husband's name and I couldn't have the insurance policy in my name.  I had been told twice they could do this by adding my ex to my policy.  They canceled my policy and now I learn I had no insurance on the vehicle for about 10 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geico-Auto-Insurance/Fredericksburg-Virginia-22412/Geico-Auto-Insurance-Continuous-Calls-and-Still-No-Insurance-Coverage-Fredericksburg-Vir-1039815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geico Auto Insurance