Complaint Review: Geico Insurance

• Updated: Sat, March 10, 2012

• Reported By: neweller — Bates City Missouri United States of America
Geico Insurance
PO Box 82, Lone Jack Internet United States of America

Geico Insurance JEFF FREEMAN, Adjuster GEICO Insurance is an Unfair Company! Internet, Internet

I have been with Geico Insurance now for about 7 years, paid my overly share of premiums with them to get in return very sub-par service when it comes time for a claim. I have had two claims with them in this period, one was a really small hail damage claim that with the $500 deductible, that was maybe not worth it, since they told me it was a "Not at Fault" claim and would not affect my premiums. This is not true, what I have found out is they raise your rate on the next vehicle you add or change. I have a perfect driving record and my rate on the my vehicle is about $200 higher for the same vehicle when my kid who is half my age gets a quote. Since I keep a very close eye on my credit scores and consumer reports, I recently ran my Lexus Nexus report to find that Geico has reported my "Not at Fault" minor hail damage claim to Lexus Nexus, which they know the majority of consumers never ever check out about themselves, but other insurance companies do check you. By reporting me to Lexus Nexus, and when another insurance company runs a report on me, they come back with a not much better price for a new insurance premium. So, companies like Gieco basically black ball you, so there is less chance of a person making a switch.

I want Geico to remove me from Lexus Nexus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2012 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geico-Insurance/internet/Geico-Insurance-JEFF-FREEMAN-Adjuster-GEICO-Insurance-is-an-Unfair-Company-Internet-Int-851748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geico Insurance