Complaint Review: Geico

• Updated: Fri, August 16, 2013

• Reported By: Dia — Winthrop Massachusetts
Geico
Internet, Massachuetts USA

Geico Adding driver without permission and not willing to offer a voluntary exclusion Internet Massachusetts

A whi

e back I called geico for a quote for my sons car  the car wadi sure sunder his fathers who lives in amother city but wanted to see if my son could get a better price by adding the car to my geico policy

After answering all the questions and finally getting a quote shade lined the quote because what my son was paying to his father fbicarbonate being insured with him was less expensive.Upon the end of the conversation athela represenitve said ok we added yourzone on your policy.

I said no I was calling for a quote for his car he Never drives our one car because it is a lease andHe is paying his father to insure his car I'm not going to make him pay to be under my policy he will never drive our car.She to,d meI had no choice he had to be added on.Period!Mind you the kid also lives in college 9 months of the year and told her that..

After pleading to take him off telling her you don't have my permission to do this it wasclearshe wasn't going to budge. So since than I tried explains the story to different reps and all got same answer.I the found out threwa friend they have something called a exclusion and I could exclude my son from the policy so I called geico back and they said I could not .

i find them scam artist  and sneaky ...

Dia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geico/Internet-Massachuetts/Geico-Adding-driver-without-permission-and-not-willing-to-offer-a-voluntary-exclusion-Int-1076357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geico