Complaint Review: Geico

• Reported By: Joe — Monroe New York
Geico
One GEICO Plaza Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

Geico RipOff Washington Nationwide

*Author of original report: Geico, still a rip off

*Consumer Comment: Duplicate Policies

Geico, is ripping people off! They gave me 2 policies at one time with similar account numbers. Some how went into my account and took money out without consent. Two policies on the same car! I think an agent did it for the commision or they float the money for intrest until the consumer catches it. What an out rage! Don't use Geico it is all about marketing and theift by deception. Geico is all smoke and mirrors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geico/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20076/Geico-RipOff-Washington-Nationwide-1127269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geico

Geico, still a rip off

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

I did call, and it took 4 monthes to get my money back. They have poor customer servies. I called them over 20 times. My bank told me they use a third pary for refunds and they refund very slow. I hade to handle it on my bank side. Any then I found out that Geico is Govenment insurance, so I want no part of it.

Duplicate Policies

AUTHOR: Employee - ()

It appears you have been issued a duplicate policy. I do not see that you contacted the company with your issue. Plese do so and ask to keep the better of the two policies and send you a cancellation of the duplicate.