Complaint Review: Geico

*Consumer Comment: Tyg,

*Consumer Comment: Tickedoff000,

*Consumer Comment: FOOL COVERAGE POEM

*General Comment: Policy

Check your Geico policy! I had "full coverage" and found I wasn't covered for many things. Then I called to ask questions and gave them a few scenarios and asked if they would be covered. The next day they dropped one of my vehicles just because I asked "what if".

Then when I called to see why I was dropped, they said I had to call the underwriter. The underwriter then told me I would have to write a letter explaining that it was just a scenario and have it notorized and mail it in. Then they would consider reinstatement. Also, they said I would still be covered until the 27th. My bill is paid on the 17th so that means they were going to let me pay first and then cancel my ins.!   I have never heard of such complete and utter stupidity from an insurance company who claims to be so friendly! I would not go back to Geico if they offered me free insurance!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Geico/macon-Georgia-31295/Geico-Better-Check-Your-Policy-macon-Georgia-1094608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Geico

Tickedoff000,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Don't forget to give us an update. Thanks.

Tyg,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

AIG was one of the largest insurance companies in the world and it had to be bailed-out by the American people with tens of billions of dollars in taxpayer's money from the TARP.

Question: Do you think that the American people were ripped-off by bailing out one of the largest insurance companies in the world?

Tickedoff000,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Feel free to give us an update when you get a chance. Thank you.

FOOL COVERAGE POEM

FOOL COVERAGE POEM

They just want your money

They're greedy and cruel

They sell us insurance

And we are the fool

Our country's collapsing

CEOs want to rule

They're counting their money

All that cash makes 'em drool

They'll trick and deceive us

They think that they're cool

They sell us insurance

They tell us it's full

This poem is ending

Gotta fill up with fuel

Boycott GEICO Insurance

Warren Butthead's a ghoul.

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- WARREN BUTTHEAD POEM, and that should take you to Ripoff Report #1102169 where you can read that Ripoff Report and an encore presentation of 'WARREN BUTTHEAD POEM'.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

#5 General Comment

Policy

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

The American consumer is so self-entitled that they refuse to accept that customer service doesnt mean take it in the a**. In your own post you state that it took SEVERAL months. This means more then one but less then six. As most businesses have a 30 day return policy. You would not have been able to return or swap the piece. How is it thier fault that you purchased the part early and then wanted a different one MONTHS later?? Its not thier fault. You had roughly 30 days to do any return. They can not and will not give you your way in this.

This is not a scam. This is not a ripoff. You have NOT been either scammed or ripped off. Your just throwing a tantrum because someone wont give you your way. Get over yourself and admit that the mistake was yours and grow the hell up. Its pieces of garbage like you that got the American consumer in this situation. Your posting negativly about them BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR WAY!! Nothing more.