Complaint Review: Gekotech - Alyon Technology

• Reported By:Sallisaw Oklahoma
Gekotech - Alyon Technology
www.alyontechnolgy.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Gekotech - Alyon Technology ripoff Chicago, Illinois internet

I was contacted by Gekotech LLC in regards to a bill I owed their client for $63. They proceeded to say that I visited a site of their client's on the internet in February 2003.

I asked for their client's name and phone number, they said they could not give me that infomation, I just needed to pay the bill or it would be posted on my credit report.

They called again the next day with the same line of crap, but this time I learned the name of their client was Alyon Technology.

I am a single mother with two small children, I do not believe companies should be able to behave in this type of manner and threaten people into giving them money.

As for me paying, it will never happen and I would suggest that all people take a stand against this type of fraud.

Sallisaw, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2004 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gekotech-Alyon-Technology/nationwide/Gekotech-Alyon-Technology-ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-internet-101377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gekotech - Alyon Technology