Complaint Review: Gem Pratts

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Tritan Investments — Bedford Indiana
Gem Pratts
Chicago, Illinois USA

Gem Pratts Took my $2,500 investment money to never pay the original amount or promised return on investment either. Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: Gem Pratts has made first payment towards the debt he owes!

*Author of original report: Gem Pratts update! Beware of investment SCAM!

*Author of original report: Gem Pratts, We Buy Electronics rebuttal

Gem Pratts is a scam artist and ripped off my company out of a $2,500 investment back in Nov. 2013.  We had a signed agreement, although basic because I had met him and trusted him, for him to pay back the original investment plus 25% within 90 days.  It is now July 2014 and he hasnt sent me my money or willing to make payments to me.  Please avoid doing any deals with him or his company We Buy Electronics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gem-Pratts/Chicago-Illinois/Gem-Pratts-Took-my-2500-investment-money-to-never-pay-the-original-amount-or-promised-r-1166167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gem Pratts

Gem Pratts has made first payment towards the debt he owes!

AUTHOR: Tritan Investments - ()

Gem Pratts, of We buy Electronics has made the first payment of $500 towards the $3750 that he owes our company. He has good electronic products at We Buy Electronics and he has stood by his word of starting to pay off the loan that our company gave him.  He agreed to pay off the remaining balance by Dec. 31, 2014.  His TVs, computers, and all other electronics are good quality products!

Gem Pratts update! Beware of investment SCAM!

AUTHOR: - ()

The previous rebuttal proved to be false as Mr. Pratts lied about sending a payment and has never made any payments.  He was given one year to make payments and failed to do so. To this day Mr. Gem Pratts has never paid me or other victims one penny of the money he owes us.  He signed a contract with me in 11/2013 and he agreed to pay back the investment loan in 12/2013.  As of 11/2014 he has failed to pay any of this money back.  PLEASE, if anyone else out there has been scammed by Mr. Gem Pratts please contact myself of one of the other victims on ripoffreport.com   Together, we can stop this man from scamming any other individuals and have him put behind bars. He runs his scam nationwide, so please reach out if you are a victim or if you are an attorney who would like to see justice served. This man needs to be stopped before one more victim falls into his trap! Please avoid doing any deals with him or any of his companies he sets up! The company names change often!  We are building a strong case against him with the states attorney and charges are being filed.  If we dont receive full payment from Mr. Pratts immediately we will seek punitive damages on top of what is owed to us.

Gem Pratts, We Buy Electronics rebuttal

AUTHOR: Tritan Investments - ()

Mr. Gem Pratts has agreed to pay Tritan Construction Group the money owed plus interest from the original investment contract signed by him and Tritan Construction back in 11/2013.  He will pay $2,000 the week of August 10, 2014 and $2,000 the week of August 17 to Tritan Construction Group out of Bedford, IN.  He has made the effort to pay this debt off and has honored the contract and his word to his investors.  He is a good businessman and sells quality prodcuts.

Sincerely,