Complaint Review: Gemini Subscriptions - Coast To Coast Subscriptions

• Updated: Sun, January 18, 2009

• Reported By:Lynchburg Virginia
Gemini Subscriptions - Coast To Coast Subscriptions
Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Gemini Subscriptions - Coast To Coast Subscriptions Beware of Young Men Baring Magazines Golden Colorado

A young man came to my door claiming to be trying to get as many points that he could for my purchase of magazine from his selected list. I bought one magazine for $13 in cash and $36 with a check, I am out a total of $49 this was back in September, 2008. I waited patiently for my magazine and to this date I have not received my magazine. I called the telephone number on the back of my reciept; it's no longer in service.

Felicia
Lynchburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2009 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gemini-Subscriptions-Coast-To-Coast-Subscriptions/Golden-Colorado-80402/Gemini-Subscriptions-Coast-To-Coast-Subscriptions-Beware-of-Young-Men-Baring-Magazines-413639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gemini Subscriptions - Coast To Coast Subscriptions