Complaint Review: Gemini Subscriptions Coast To Coast Subscriptions

• Submitted: Tue, March 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 17, 2009

• Reported By:Elizabeth City North Carolina
Gemini Subscriptions Coast To Coast Subscriptions
customerservice@americancashawards.com Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Gemini Subscriptions Coast To Coast Subscriptions Thought I was helping Josh M 070 win points Golden Colorado

October 16, 2008 a young man who appeared to be in his late twenties, knocked on our door selling magazine subscriptions. I knew they werre overpriced, but felt the money was going for his good cause. It struck me as odd that part of the subscription money had to be paid in cash. It was also odd that his cell phone rang during our wrapping up of the transaction from his impatient buddy waiting to pick him up. I thought the magazines would be a good Christmas present for my son and daughter, but here it is March 2009, and no magazines. Phone numbers are of no value as is the web site. We are two seniors clearly ripped off, and we will never buy anything door to door again - even girl scout cookies or candles. We've had it with the world. Nice people finish last. We are out $114.00.

Diane
Elizabeth City, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2009 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gemini-Subscriptions-Coast-To-Coast-Subscriptions/Golden-Colorado-80402/Gemini-Subscriptions-Coast-To-Coast-Subscriptions-Thought-I-was-helping-Josh-M-070-win-poi-435133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gemini Subscriptions Coast To Coast Subscriptions