gay

• Updated: Wed, March 11, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Gemoney Carecredit
gemoney.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Gemoney Carecredit Cut my limit for NO reason, jacked up my interest to 25%, can't get out from under it, RUDE customer service! Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide

Like so many others, I needed surgery back in 2007, had no insurance and no cash, and the dr. strong-armed me into this plan. I tried like crazy to pay it back before the end of the grace period, but lost my full-time job and can only find part-time work since. Then I got a nasty letter from Gemoney saying they were cutting my limit from $5000 to $2300 because of my credit score. Huh? I have no delinquent debt and always pay my bills on time, so this has no validity!

Now my account is close to maxed out because of this, I can barely make the minimums, I'm close to broke and applying for government assistance--don't want to, but I have no choice. Yes, I am still employed and no, I am not sponging off the welfare system. Does anyone out there know a good credit counselor or debt lawyer who also won't rip me off and can renegotiate payments with the Gemoney/CareCredit thieves? Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gemoney-Carecredit/nationwide/Gemoney-Carecredit-Cut-my-limit-for-NO-reason-jacked-up-my-interest-to-25-cant-get-out-433094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gemoney Carecredit