Complaint Review: Gems N Loans

Gems N Loans
3753 Mission Ave escondido, California USA

Gems N Loans !!! THIS COMPANY RIPPED ME OFF !!! BEWARE !!! oceanside California

******   BEWARE  OF  GEMS N'  LOANS ************

I   came in for a Ring to  be Sized up and I even brought more gold to add to do so.   Instructions left with employee and was told that their jeweler would have no problem with this job. I left detailed instructions to add gold if needed.

Two weeks I receive a call  asking if I would be interested in one of their rings that they already had, I said NO , the ring I gave them was 14 white gold  and diamonds were of high grade VVS1  color clear.  So another week I later I called and was told still not ready. 11 days later I get a call , ring was ready.

It took 45 minutes for them to find my ring.  What was handed to me was not what I expected nor were the diamonds mine ,  the ring was the correct size but nothing like what was told to me was done. I took it to another jeweler who SHOWED me the CRUDE CUT and CRUDE workmanship that ring was added gold to. And he also said that the quality of diamonds were different. IS which is a poor quality score.

I followed up with the BBB and GEM N' LOANS completely changed their story around. Not only are they lying but THIEVES as well.
Since I have all the voicemails saved it will be easy to prove my case , because I have every intention of suing them.  DONT WASTE YOUR TIME their are PLENTLY of similar reviews with gold MISSING or LOST PAWNS ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gems-N-Loans/escondido-California/Gems-N-Loans-THIS-COMPANY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-BEWARE-oceanside-California-1083778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gems N Loans