Complaint Review: GenPath

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Sean — Paramus New Jersey United States of America
GenPath

GenPath Ken Sullender Kenneth Sullender Ken Sullender of GenPath is a Black Mailer BEWARE OF KEN SULLENDER from Georgia, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Top Gear Imports, NJ

Kenneth Sullender AKA Kenneth Sullender of Georgia and Sales Manager of GenPath Diagnostics based out of Elmwood Park, NJ with their website- www.genpathdiagnostics.com is a Black mailer.  He bought a Ferrari 360 from my dealership and then blamed the clutch failure on us.  He threatened to leave negative comments if we did not pay for a clutch and installation.

Initially he signed a full disclosure that he would be satisfied if we send him a new clutch and after we send him a new clutch he threatened us that he would leave a negative comments for us if we did not also pay for the installation.  The car was perfectly operational when it left our dealership and cannot control of the clutch fails on him 4 days later.  Ken Sullender is in Sales and this shady move makes him not a trustful person.  Anyone dealing with Ken Sullender of Genpath should be aware of his tactics.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GenPath/internet/GenPath-Ken-Sullender-Kenneth-Sullender-Ken-Sullender-of-GenPath-is-a-Black-Mailer-BEWARE-989754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GenPath

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Top Gear Imports, NJ

AUTHOR: Ken - (United States of America)

Top Gear Imports in NJ sold me a car.  It was not as represented and I had a very bad experience with Top Gear Imports and I left them a negative review.  They sent me in writing that if I did not remove my negative review they would do everything they could to tarnish my reputation.  I did not succumb to their threats so this is their response.

GenPath is a company I work for that does cancer diagnostics and research for cancer patients.  It  has nothing to do with a private consumer purchasing a car from a used car dealer.

The poster of this does not put their name or company name.  Rip off report will not remove anything from their website unless you pay them a $2,000 fee.

Feel free to contact me with any questions as I am totally transparent.