Complaint Review: General Electric Appliances

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2008

• Reported By:Blackwood New Jersey
General Electric Appliances
P.O. Box 469 Coppell, Texas U.S.A.

GE, General Electric, General Electric Appliances, Parago Promotions Did not honor rebate Coppell Texas

I purchased 4 Appliances and was told that I would receive a $225 Rebate if I chose 4 GE appliances. After doing a lot of reseach I chose GE would be the best route to take with the $225 rebate available. After about a month I got an email telling me that I can track the status of my rebate, but when I checked it stated that there were two rebates, one was for $100 and the other $25. I emailed and called about a dozen times and they refuse to give any customer service or recognition of my complaint other than additional emails that were only identical to the initial email telling me I could track my the rebate status. It is now 3 months later and I finally got my a rebate check which is $100 short. The check is in the amount of $100 and I still never got any response to my persistant attempts.

DO NOT buy GE, it is not worth the time or agravation. There is no excuse for this type of service or treatment. I would have had better service with a non named brand new company.

Thomas
Blackwood, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2008 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Electric-Appliances/Coppell-Texas-75019/GE-General-Electric-General-Electric-Appliances-Parago-Promotions-Did-not-honor-rebate-318150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Electric Appliances