Complaint Review: General Insura.ce

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: victim — craig Colorado
General Insura.ce
, Select State/Province USA

General Insura.ce bait and switch nationwide

I called The General, they gave me a qoute of a monthly dollar amount. Before one month was over they wanted more money, threatening to cancel. I called again and never got an answer and before I know it I get a bill for the next month wanting almost twice the monthly quote. Again I called and was told they didn't have a record of my lower qoute. I'd had it! I told them maybe they should have recorded that, hung up and called a different insurance company. Now The General wa.ts an entire months payment for the month they cancelled me and were not insuring me. I will not pay them voluntarily...they will have to take me to court!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Insurace/Select-StateProvince/General-Insurace-bait-and-switch-nationwide-1129643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Insura.ce