Complaint Review: General Motors & Al Serra Cheverlotte

• Submitted: Tue, February 16, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 16, 2010

• Reported By: Reverend Lenich — manitou springs Colorado United States of America
General Motors & Al Serra Cheverlotte
1570 Auto Mall Loop colorado springs, Colorado United States of America

General Motors & Al Serra Cheverlotte I bought a brand New Hummer H2 year 2006 and the side rails are lifting up. I took it into the dealership, and the service adviser told me it would be covered with my warranty. He then told me the nex colorado springs, Colorado

I bought a brand New Hummer H2 year 2006 and the side rails are lifting up. I took it into the dealership, and the service adviser told me it would be covered with my warranty. He then told me the next day that the service manager said that it was happening to all hummers and that they were not going to cover it under warranty. I called the Hummer customer service and GM complaint line and told them about this. After 5 days I have received an answer from them the same as I got from the service manager. NO WE ARE NOT GOING TO COVER IT BECAUSE IT IS HAPPENING TO ALL OF THEM! Well good thing Toyota does not have this policy with their brake issues. I am so mad I can hardly see. I have been dealing with Al Serra Chevrolet for 5 years now and have bought 8 cars in that period of time through them. I feel cheated and think that when someone spends so much for what is considered a luxury car, that the bumper to bumper warranty should hold fast unless the problem is due to lack of upkeep or abuse, which is not the case. The service advisor even told Hummer and GM that it was not due to lack of upkeep and that I had kept up on the servicing of my vehicles 100%. Hope you can help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2010 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Motors-Al-Serra-Cheverlotte/colorado-springs-Colorado-80920/General-Motors-Al-Serra-Cheverlotte-I-bought-a-brand-New-Hummer-H2-year-2006-and-the-si-570323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Motors & Al Serra Cheverlotte