Complaint Review: General Motors And Steve Coury Cottonwood Arizona

• Updated: Tue, October 27, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Gallatin Tennessee USA
General Motors And Steve Coury Cottonwood Arizona
6101 E Coury Drive Camp Verde, Arizona United States of America

General Motors And Steve Coury Cottonwood Arizona Purchase of new GMC Sierra SLT Lemon has GM refuse to repair or replace the truck. Camp Verde, Arizona

I purchased a new 2005 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4 $38,000 MSRP from Steve Coury in Cottonwood AZ and drove it off the lot and found out the front suspension was bound up so hard the truck would hardly move down the highway. It took me over 8 months of making payments, renting cars, getting a lawyer, dealing with BBB, and making phone calls to the dealer and GM who at one time accused me of buying the truck knowing it was defective, had the dealer tell me one day they'd replace it and have the new truck there on Monday, then on Tuesday tell me they never heard of me. This was incredible and I lost thousands of dollars and months of my life getting ripped off on a junk product. I see why they are now bankrupt and they actually expected me to pay over MSRP on a new Camaro when I should be paying less than GMO on it. I'll never purchase from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Motors-And-Steve-Coury-Cottonwood-Arizona/Camp-Verde-Arizona-86322/General-Motors-And-Steve-Coury-Cottonwood-Arizona-Purchase-of-new-GMC-Sierra-SLT-Lemon-ha-515948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Motors And Steve Coury Cottonwood Arizona