Complaint Review: General Motors Protection Plan

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 20, 2006

• Reported By:Borger Texas
General Motors Protection Plan
http://www.gmprotectionplan.com/faqs.html Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

General Motors Protection Plan ripoff Chicago Illinois

*Author of original report: It's all my fault go figure!!!

General Motors Protection Plan, AKA Major Guard is a complete ripoff. I have waited four months for a refund that I reported in October. I was supposed to receive a refund in six to eight weeks anything over forty-five days and I am supposed to recive an extra ten percent for every month I wait.

Well see. I filed on October 19th and it is now Feb.18th. I have been told by my dealership with whom I was to report the cancellation that my paperwork was Lost. Then not filed oops. Then she could not contact anybody at GMPP. Nobody at a huge corporation!?

They didn't give me this long to pay them, so why am I waiting this long to collect go figure. Don't let them scam you to, do not buy this plan its a complete ripoff and watch your salesman man they can be slippery too. Read your fine print.

Joanna
Borger, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2006 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Motors-Protection-Plan/Chicago-Illinois-60680-6855/General-Motors-Protection-Plan-ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-176989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Motors Protection Plan

AUTHOR: Joanna - (U.S.A.)

I give them all the imformation they need my dealership loses it and it gets filed months later.....but its all my fault I do not find out its lost until "I" call wanting to know where my money is and they still can't get GM to respond...it could be months before I know anything.....I should have checked to make sure they are doing there job, I guess. They told me to file...they told me I should get a refund...