Complaint Review: General Motors Sandra fax#972-537-3336

• Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By: Civil — Warren Michigan USA
General Motors Sandra fax#972-537-3336
PO BOX 78369, PHOENIX Arizona 85062 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

General Motors Sandra fax#972-537-3336 Attention To Sandra Yelling at myself on the phone stating,'This is how my company works." I informed her she was being very rude and it is unprofessional how she is displaying herself as GM. Phoenix, Arizona

Sandra is another very rude person representing General Motors. I called trying to contact Trina @ 1-800-241-0172 ext. 2897. Sandra threatened me of being in need to pay a bill I did not feel comfortable with or believe I am in need to pay. Sandra yelled at me untill I reminded her that GM affiliation does record and that our conversation is by law at use in a Court Of Law. Sandra claimed to be a Manager who also would not give me an address to send a dispute.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Motors-Sandra-fax972-537-3336/Phoenix-Arizona-85062/General-Motors-Sandra-fax972-537-3336-Attention-To-Sandra-Yelling-at-myself-on-the-phone-556496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Motors Sandra fax#972-537-3336