Complaint Review: General Motors USA

• Submitted: Fri, April 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:cookeville Tennessee
General Motors USA
www.chevy.com Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

General Motors USA What general motors don't tell you Detroit Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Will this Help you? if so GO FOR IT and post an up-date

*Consumer Comment: actually...

I have a 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Limited Edition Pace car, which I bought brand new. I have had many problems with it, including lower intake manifold gasket. Gasket has been replaced 2 times and I only have 69,000 miles on the car. I have had so many problems with this car that it would take me a long time to list. The service repairs by GM goodwrench have been nothing more than the worst I have ever seen. I was recently at a dealership with my car and I stood in the repairshop and watched a " certified ASE goodwrench mechanic " get in one truck and back into another truck. Noone else was around to see this but me because it was luch time and he was the only mechnai around. My car has been babied from the day I bought it and I know every sound it makes. I got my car back from a recent repair at a GM dealership and they replaced the windshied and front wheel hub bearing and not only did the windshield leak but the car had noises coming from the stearing wheel column and the rear of the car. It took two times of bringing the car back to get windshield fixed. I was told that the noises were normal for these cars. BS. thats all I get from GM. Now here is what I really want everone to know. I would never have bought the car if I knew this car was made in Canada. I just found out 3 days ago. The only reason I found out is because I looked on Ebay and found the same model for sale and I did a history report on that car and it was made in Canada. I went out and looked on the inside of my car door and sure enough it was made in Canda. Watch GM's advertizement's and you will never see them say there cars and trucks are made else where. The last thing I have to tell anybody that is interested in GM products is this. Shortly after I bought my car I recieved a letter from the GM Marketing director. This letter thanked me for my purchase. It also told me that Certificate of Authenticity ( included with the letter) Made my Vehicle worth more than the regular LS or SS models. What a joke. I can't even get a value for my model. I sure paid a lot more for it. I have the original letter and certificate but they are not worth the paper they are written on. Sorry loyal GM customers but there is a reason that GM has had a loss for the past 3 years. Not to mention 2007 being the biggest loss of the history of GM. It is a trickel down effect. It takes a few years to catch up but it does, and it did. If you are looking to buy a true made American car from GM , You need to look on the inside of the drivers door first because they won't tell you.

Goldplate
cookeville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2008 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Motors-USA/Detroit-Michigan/General-Motors-USA-What-general-motors-dont-tell-you-Detroit-Michigan-325322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Motors USA

Will this Help you? if so GO FOR IT and post an up-date

AUTHOR: Stick - (U.S.A.)

The American car manufactures all cry baby that their sales numbers are in the tolit. HUMMM I wonder why!

They say they care about their customers, They want their stock value to stay up, HUMMM I don't believe NONE OF THEM!

Contact these Clowns below and see what kind of reply you get. Call them up to, ALL OF THEM. see what kind of reply you get, then post an up-date on your Rip Off Report. I can't wait to read it! Don't ask for MORE contact info, if you do I will give it to you!

For General Motors

Cell 1-313-268-8294 Office 1-313-667-2553
Aveo, Cobalt, Malibu, Mini's

Carolyn Normandin carolyn.normandin@gm.com
Cell 1-313.378.4539 Office 1- 313-667-4079
Advanced Tech (Equinox Fuel Cell & Volt), Compact Sport Utilities (Equinox/Sport), Uplander

Brian Goebel brian.goebel@gm.com
Cell 1-313-670-3088 Office 1-313-665-8049
Pick-ups (Avalanche, Colorado, Silverado, Tahoe/Two-Mode,
Suburban, Silverado/Two-Mode), Trailblazer/SS

Sandra Vowles sandra.vowles@gm.com
Cell 1-734-624-1838 Office 1-313-667-0134

actually...

AUTHOR: Zhukov - (U.S.A.)

what gm didn't tell you is that the car might or might not start.