Complaint Review: General RV

General RV
14295 Minuteman Drive Draper, Utah United States of America

General RV Very Bad Sales Practices Draper, Utah

*UPDATE Employee: General RV Corporate

We put a deposit on a motorhome they had coming in and also made an appointment with our salesman to see it the afternoon it was scheduled to arrive.

I received a call from a different salesman at the dealership TWO days before it was scheduled to arrive, who stated it came in early and he was going to sell it if we did not come and buy it within half an hour. I told him I cold not get there that fast since I was in Logan but could be there by 5:30 that day. After a half hour on the phone trying to get him to work with me, he said that was not good enough and sold the motorhome to someone else. I asked to speak with management there and they were not willing to help in any way.

It took us several days to get our deposit back.

I called their cooperate office and they will not return my calls.

I have NEVER been treated so poorly as a customer ANYWHERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-RV/Draper-Utah-84020/General-RV-Very-Bad-Sales-Practices-Draper-Utah-922495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General RV

General RV Corporate

AUTHOR: General RV Corporate - (United States of America)

This is not how we conduct business. We would be glad to hear your side of the story here at corporate. This website does not allow me to post my e-mail for you to respond. Please Call our internet hotline (the number can be found on our webpage generalrv.com) When calling, ask for Grant he will be glad to help you out.