Complaint Review: General Revenue CorpSallie Mae Loans

• Submitted: Wed, December 23, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 23, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Clearwater Florida U.S.A.
General Revenue CorpSallie Mae Loans
11501 Northlake Drive Cincinnati OH Internet United States of America

General Revenue Corp - Sallie Mae Loans General Revenue Corp is the collection agency for Sallie Mae Loan Servicing Sallie Mae General Revenue Corp the most unethical, unscrupulous, lawbreakers Internet

I heard from Sallie Mae by mail UNTIL February 2009. I received correspondence from them, they had my correct email address.

In the last two months, I have been receiving calls from General Revenue Corp. stating that my student loans are in default.  It seems that from February 2009, Sallie Mae lost my current address and reverted back to an address I had 10 years ago.  They had an address from ten years ago, and a phone number from that time frame also.

Interacting with General Revenue Corp, I tried to explain that Sallie Mae screwed up my information.  It seemed that no one cared, and it was all my fault.

GRC has got to be the most abrasive loan shark company in the US.  They employ the most abusive Guido type morons ever.   They call at all hours of the day and night.  They abuse their power to the nth degree.

Do you want to know why they are so unscrupulous?  Because once a loan goes into default, a 25% fee is tacked onto the loan.  In this recession, Sallie Mae and GRC have the guts to do that.  But if GRC can talk you into dealing with them, these scum get a piece of the 25% pie.

I am now in the process of speaking with the US Omnidudsman's office to get my loan out of default.  Sallie Mae screwed up big time.  They had my correct address and then they didn't?  I don't think so.

If you need help and even if the the default is your fault, please call the US Omnidsman's office at 877-557-2575.  They will NOT treat you like dirt.

Talking to someone at GRC is like dealing with the Mafia.  I would rather deal with the Mafia than GRC.  They are one and the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2009 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Revenue-CorpSallie-Mae-Loans/internet/General-Revenue-Corp-Sallie-Mae-Loans-General-Revenue-Corp-is-the-collection-agency-for-544460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Revenue CorpSallie Mae Loans