Complaint Review: General Revenue Corporation, Sallie Mae, United Student Aid Funds, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 04, 2009

• Reported By:Ozark Missouri
General Revenue Corporation, Sallie Mae, United Student Aid Funds, Inc.
PO Box 6138 Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

General Revenue Corporation, Sallie Mae, United Student Aid Funds, Inc. From what I've read on here, I'm getting scammed as well...Help? Indianapolis Indiana

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: suggestion

Ok, I received a letter and consolidation paperwork from GRC on May 21, 2009. The amount due was a a smidge higher than I had ever borrowed(gotta love fees right?) for school. I wasn't sure that this was a scam or not until I had received another letter from the same company about 5 hours after reading the previous letter. It stated that I had refused to reply to the previous letter and that they were placing my account with the Administrative Wage Garnishment Department. So, I decided to call Sallie Mae and what the hell was going on. They directed me to EdFinancial, who then directed me to USA Funds, who then directed me back to Sallie Mae, and so on. Needless to say, I was on the phone going in circles for so long that I had forgotten what I was trying to get accomplished. Can someone please help me? I have no clue what to do!!!!

Mitch
Ozark, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Revenue-Corporation-Sallie-Mae-United-Student-Aid-Funds-Inc/Indianapolis-Indiana-46206-6138/General-Revenue-Corporation-Sallie-Mae-United-Student-Aid-Funds-Inc-From-what-Ive-rea-455277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Revenue Corporation, Sallie Mae, United Student Aid Funds, Inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

suggestion

AUTHOR: Momo - (U.S.A.)

I would suggest that you do a conference call with USA funds and GRC. If GRC is contacting you Sallie Mae no longer has the loan so it is no point in you contacting them. USA Funds is the guarantor of your loan and they use GRC to collect on their behalf. So you should do a conference call with those two companies to see what they have to say. And if they tell you to call Sallie Mae, request to speak to a supervisor and get all three of them on the line and keep going up the chain of command until you get an answer...