adults

• Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By: Tommie — Beloit Wisconsin United States of America
General Revenue Corporation
11501 Northlake Drive Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

General Revenue Corporation deceiving misleading unprofessional Cincinnati, Ohio

Hello; I'm writing to inform,and warn the public about the General Revenue Corporation.
Unfortunately if you are reading this, chances are you already fell victim to this scheme.

I was also contacted around Christmas concerning a defaulted student loan, inwhich I
thought was still in deferment. Needless to say I agreed to the terms and made the pay-
ments necessary to start the program.

I did'nt hear anything else from them, but noticed payments had been taken from my account.
I figured everything was going as planned, especially with expectations of returning to school.
Now some two months later I receive a letter from the IRS stating that my refund had been taken.

I feel that this company had no intetions at all to help me, or the others that they have conned.
I can only pray that my wife and I can make it through this ordeal, being that this left us with nothing.

This has to stop, and I don't intend to take this lightly at all this is only the begining!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/General-Revenue-Corporation/Cincinnati-Ohio-45249/General-Revenue-Corporation-deceiving-misleading-unprofessional-Cincinnati-Ohio-694621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on General Revenue Corporation