Complaint Review: GenesReunited.co.uk.

• Updated: Mon, February 26, 2007

• Reported By:St Thomas Ontario
GenesReunited.co.uk.
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/ Internet U.S.A.

GenesReunited.co.uk. refuse to give refund charged without my knowing Internet

genes reunited.co.uk/ charged my visa with a membership I did not want or ask for. it was charged without my knowing, they just emailed me the receipt, they even went to the trouble to find my visa # as it had changed.
I have been trying for about 3 months, they kept saying they will issue me a cheque, now they are refusing to reply to my email.
They are very quick to take your money but will not part with any, I feel they are a rip-off DON'T LET THEM GET YOUR MONEY

Brian
St Thomas, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2007 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GenesReunitedcouk/internet/GenesReunitedcouk-refuse-to-give-refund-charged-without-my-knowing-Internet-237009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GenesReunited.co.uk.

adding